- Sea of Spa (Pty) Limited is a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa, with company number 2014/057800/07.
- The Terms apply to all visitors to and users of this Website and to any orders placed and Products sold through this website. The sale of Products are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale (click here) The use of and access to this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of Website (click here).
- Where this website is accessed by any person on behalf of a Customer who is a juristic person or trust, the person accessing the website and/or placing any order accordingly warrants that he is duly authorised to represent and bind the Customer.
- Any references herein to male shall include female, singular include plural and vice versa.
- The Terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the Company and the Customer (“the Parties”). This agreement supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations and discussions between the Parties, whether written or oral and any conditions which the Customer may seek to impose.
- The Terms , agreement and the relationship between the Parties are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (because, for example, such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the Parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the Parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision.
- These Terms may be updated at any time in the Company’s sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to change the price, formula or specifications of any Product or to discontinue any product without prior notice.
- If these Terms (or any contract governed by them) or the Products provided and/or made available on the sold through the Website are regulated by or subject to the Consumer Protection Act, Act No. 68 of 2008, as amended from time to time, it is not intended that a provision of these Terms contravene a provision of that Act or remove any right thereunder.
- The Customer’s attention is specifically drawn to clauses that are highlighted or bolded.
- The Company collects and processes personal information from the Customer.